Workshop 17: The Absolute Beginner’s Guide to JUnit in the ClassroomReferences
- SIGCSE 2012 Workshop Proposal Edwards-Perez-Testing.pdf
- Virginia Tech's BlueJ distribution https://moodle.cs.vt.edu/mod/resource/view.php?id=9609 (this includes JUnit and our extensions used in our CS1/2 courses)
- Virginia Tech's Eclipse distribution https://moodle.cs.vt.edu/mod/resource/view.php?id=14760 (this includes JUnit and our extensions used in our CS1/2 courses)
- Some of our papers
- Jason Snyder, Stephen H. Edwards, Manuel A. Pérez-Quiñones (2011) LIFT: taking GUI unit testing to new heights. In SIGCSE '11: Proceedings of the 42nd ACM technical symposium on Computer science education, pp. 643-648. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/1953163.1953343.
- Stephen H. Edwards, Jason Snyder, Manuel A. Pérez-Quiñones, Anthony Allevato, Dongkwan Kim, Betsy Tretola (2009) Comparing effective and ineffective behaviors of student programmers. In Proceeding ICER '09 Proceedings of the fifth international workshop on Computing education research workshop, pp. 3-14. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/1584322.1584325.
- Anthony Allevato, Stephen H. Edwards, Manuel A. Pérez-Quiñones (2009) Dereferee: exploring pointer mismanagement in student code. In SIGCSE '09: Proceedings of the 40th ACM technical symposium on Computer science education, pp. 173-177. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/1539024.1508928.
- Stephen H. Edwards, Manuel A. Pérez-Quiñones (2008) Web-CAT: automatically grading programming assignments. ITiCSE '08 Proceedings of the 13th annual conference on Innovation and technology in computer science education, p. 328. http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/1384271.1384371.